“If you are one of the many people who have never been able to consider an automatic gate before due to limited space or a sloped drive… You now can! Bi fold gates are the perfect solution for both residential and commercial entrances where a standard swing or sliding gate is not an option. Trackless Bi Fold Gates bring security to those who never could have it before”
The C4G trackless bi-folding speed gate comprises a unique drive mechanism to control the opening and closing of a bi folding set of gates. This mechanism converts and controls both leaves producing a smooth but fast action. This unique design allows the gate to operate without the use of a bottom or top track, thus eliminating any height restrictions and large tracks in the road.
Compact, Space Saving, Smooth & Quiet
Our Trackless Bi Fold Gates are a compact solution to your security needs where space is limited. The Bi Folding Gates are automatic, running smoothly and quietly.
C4G Automation is an Indian owned business. Our Trackless Bi-fold Automatic Gates are designed and manufactured by us locally in Bangalore, Australia.
Bi Fold Gates Are Designed for Those Who Have:
- Restricted Space
- Small Property Frontages
- Short & Narrow Drives
- Sloping Drives
- Curved & U-Shaped Drives
- Entrances with Side Walls – building & retainer walls
- Height Restrictions – basement parking, garages & carports
- Lane-Way Access
Why Choose a Bi Folding Gate?
- They take up half the space of a standard swing gate
- More usable & accessible space – allowing two cars to park safely inside property
- Doesn’t encroach across the path of pedestrian gate access
- Extremely versatile
- Combine a single Bi-Fold Gate with a single swing or a small sliding gate for complicated angled entrances
- Completely trackless
- Extremely smooth & quiet
- Provides security to those who never could have it before
- The Bi-Folding Method – Requires considerably less power to operate
- Less wind effect – compared to standard swing gates
- Bi-Fold Mechanism – taking a % of the gate weight, meaning less wear and tear on the motor